No matter what happens....
KAREN U IS MY BEST FRENZ 4EVER!!!!
Karen...
In fact, I am really afraid of me and your friendship to be broken ...
I can not afford to lose your friend ....
Because u in my mind is I YullY most of the best friends...
You have to remember ...Recently we have very little chat ...
In school I really very hard to accept ...
Sometimes I really want to cry out ....
But I will endure ...
I really want to back before you and I ...
before Happy's we....
We really fades
Now we completely unlike the previous
Before we are gone?
Talking and laughing with me you went to where?
Seemed to be back before me and you,
before Happy‘s we,
Seems to go back with happy memories....
In school,
In fact, I really do not know how to face you,
Even when we stand together and are not a lot to talk...
Even go to your class to find that you need courage
I went to your class because I want to accompany you ...
Help you break up the monotony ...
You do not people with,
I told...
Before they ignore you,
I care about you...
You have a problem,
I can help you..
You need others to follow suit,
I'll show you..
You cry,
I will accompany you cry...
You fudge,
I also accompany you...
In school,
I want to with you in class after class after school...
Whenever the class before I will wait for you to
Really, I'll wait for you to
Only sometimes wait a long time I thought you did not come so I find their own path ...
你看过我紫色书里的红纸吗??
其实我很早就已经画了...
打算送给你的生日礼物之一...
无论如何,
你怎么对我,
不理也好,
出气也好,
我都不会怪你...
I am most afraid of
Our feelings slowly fades
Tell me how to do
In order to retain you, the frenz...
I hope you have not forgotten everything I done to you ...
Friends,
Know how to laugh is a rare,
Sad wish and I said,
Do not forget to tell me when the pain,
Please let me sick when,
Suffering, remember to ask me,
Disappointed to think of there I,
Happy when you do not forget me...
No comments:
Post a Comment